Beers on the Lawn

Saturday 11 December

Unfortunatley due to the Wellington weather, we’ve had to postpone beers on the lawn. It’s an incredibly difficult decision and one we didn’t want to make.

With the consistent rain, even if the weather does clear up, the lawn won’t be a suitable location for a high foot traffic event. Furthermore, strong winds are predicted for the weekend which presents a risk to you and our vendors by way of their tents.

We’re currently working with the vendors to find a suitable replacement date, likely in February.

If you’ve already purchased your tickets, you will receive an automatic refund over the next few days. We apologize for any inconvenience and will email you an early bird release when we set the next date.

If you didn’t get tickets but were wanting to come, make sure you’re subscribed to get our email newsletter so you don’t miss the next release.