Ready for a night of rugby and great food?
St Johns is the perfect venue to enjoy a delicious dinner before the All Blacks take on the Wallabies.
Enjoy a great company with an excellent 2-course meal.
Entree (choose from)
- Fresh Pear & Kahurangi Blue Cheese Salad Toasted walnuts, baby watercress (V,GF)
- Southern Fried Chicken Preserved lemon, peppercorn honey ranch
- Salt and Pepper Squid Bowl Wasabi aioli, fine herbs (GF,DF)
- Chargrilled Broccolini Almond, whipped feta, grapefruit (GF,V)
Main (choose from)
- Chargrilled Marinated Vegetable Salad Baby spinach, black olives, whipped feta (V,GF)
- Free Farmed Crispy Pork Belly Parsnip puree, caramelized apple & pear, mustard seed jus (GF)
- St John’s Beef Burger Dill pickle, cheese, tomato, BBQ, aioli & fries
- Market Beer Battered Fish Lamb weston fries, pickled beet tartare, lemon salt (DF)
Drink (choose from)
- Glass of house wine
- Soft drink
2-course with a drink for just 45 per person.
Set menu is available between 5pm and 7pm on Saturday 24 September.
Bookings are required.
For bookings where full payment is taken at the time of booking, a 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Unfortunately, there are no refunds for cancellations within the 48-hour period prior to booking date.